- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Art Deco Diamond Combination Clips Brooch
An exquisite example of Art Deco design. This diamond brooch separates to a pair of clips that can be worn separately or one at a time.
• Metal: Platinum
• Circa: Early 1930s
• Period: Art Deco
• 2 Old European cut diamonds weigh 1 carat
• 2 Baguette diamonds weigh .80 carats
• 178 round diamonds weigh 6 carats
• 2.5/8ths long, 1 3/16ths high
• two racks for many combinations
ITEM NO. PF5517
You can order the Art Deco Diamond Combination Clips Brooch by calling us at 202-363-6305, 10:00am-5:30pm EST, Mon-Sat or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of delivery for a full refund less cost of return shipping for this item. Special orders and alteration are non refundable.